- Scarlette The Label currently ships to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii), Puerto Rico, and the US territories (US Virgin Islands, Guam etc.). International shipping is currently not available.
- We offer a flat rate of $5.00 for all Standard Shipping orders within the United States and its territories. Shipping is currently fulfilled through the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75.00 and FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150.00 within the United States and its territories. Taxes are not included in these promotions – meaning – the subtotal must reach $75.00 (or $150.00) in order to receive the free shipping promotion.
- We take great pride in processing your orders as quickly as possible. All orders will begin to be processed same-day if placed within working hours.
- Sundays and US holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times. Please account for non-business days when choosing your shipping method.
- An email will be sent to you when your order has been received and a separate email will be sent to you containing your tracking information on the day that your order has shipped.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable once your package has been shipped.
- Scarlette The Label is not liable for lost packages in part by the courier service. Scarlette The Label is not liable for any stolen packages when tracking information confirms successful delivery of the package. Scarlette The Label is not liable for packages that were not delivered because of incorrect address information inputted by the customer. We ask that you please double check your shipping address before completing the checkout process.
- USPS may periodically place shipping insurance on orders of certain values. The value of your order, if lost, may be able to be recovered under certain circumstances. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about shipping insurance.
- At your request, we can assist you with opening a case with the courier service, but do not guarantee that the courier service will be able to locate or recover your package.
- If a package is returned due to an incorrect address, we will contact the customer at the email address provided at checkout and re-attempt delivery. Any additional shipping fees incurred for re-attempting delivery will be invoiced to the customer and must be paid before release.
5-7 Business Days
2-4 Business Days
- US Federal Holidays and Sundays are not included in processing and delivery times because courier delivery services are halted. Please take these days into account when placing your order.
- Please note that these are the average shipping times for the shipping service you have selected. Packages may be received sooner or later than the estimated delivery time, depending on the courier service.
- Scarlette The Label is not liable for any delays caused in part by the courier service, inclement weather conditions such as hurricanes or severe thunderstorms, or any other factors outside of our control.
Please visit our Contact Us page to send us a message or use our STL Chat Box!