At Scarlette The Label, we want all of our customers to feel beautiful in their purchases. However, we understand that things don’t always go as planned when online shopping. If you’re looking to return your order, we are here to help. By processing your payment and completing an order with us, you are accepting the below terms and conditions regarding any returns.
ONLINE STORE CREDIT
Please note we currently only offer online store credit in the form of an e-gift card for all returned items that meet our Return Policy. We do not currently process refunds back to your form of payment, so please order carefully and always feel free to ask us any questions in advance. Before you begin processing your return, please make sure your order has not exceeded 14 calendar days since the confirmed delivery date of your package and that your item(s) do not fall within our list of ineligible items.
Scarlette The Label reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet our below terms and conditions. If the item does not meet our Return Policy, it will be returned to the customer.
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN (RETURNS PORTAL)
To ensure that our customers receive an easy and hassle-free return experience, all returns MUST be processed via our site's Returns Portal. Our Returns Portal will ask you for the following:
(1) Your Email Address (must be the email you used to place your order)
(2) Your Order #
Only approved returns requested via our Returns Portal will be accepted. Please allow 1 business day for a response.
Your Order # can be found on your original invoice slip and also in your confirmation and shipping emails. If you have misplaced your Order # or cannot get into our portal, please email us at email@example.com with your full name and email so we can help you out.
WE OFFER RETURN LABELS
No need to wait in long lines at the post office. We got you covered! If you're in need of a return label, you may request a USPS return label via our Returns Portal. Simply choose the option "I need a return label." within the Returns Portal and we will send one to your email within 1-2 business days.
Please be advised that all return label fees generated within our Returns Portal are the customer's responsibility and will be deducted from store credit totals for all orders that fall back $75.00. USPS return labels generated by Scarlette the Label are $5.00.
We currently offer free standard shipping for all orders above $75.00 and we extend the courtesy to returns as well. If the value of your order, excluding taxes, still exceeds $75.00 after your return has been processed, your return will be free of charge. Orders that fall back $75.00 once your return is processed will be charged the $5.00 return label fee.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- We do not currently offer refunds back to your form of payment. We offer an online store credit for the value of your returned item(s). Store credits are issued within 5 business days of receiving your order at our facilities in the form of an e-gift card to your email address on file.
- Your online store credit (e-gift card) does not expire.
- Exchanges: Please note that at this time, we carry limited quantities of each item and specific sizes might not be available by the time your return is processed. We do not reserve items or place items "on hold".
- Items must be returned within 14 calendar days (not business days) from the confirmed delivery date of your package, per your tracking info.
- In order to be eligible for your online store credit, clothing items must be intact and in their original condition. Clothing must have no visible signs of wear or use, must be unwashed, unaltered, and include all tags. Items that are not in the condition they were received in will be returned to sender.
- Items in our ineligibility list cannot be returned.
- All shipping fees are non-refundable once your package has been shipped, including the cost of the original shipping.
- We offer USPS return labels via our Returns Portal so that you can package your returns from the comfort of your home. Return labels created by Scarlette The Label will be deducted from the customer's store credit refund total, unless your total order value exceeds $75.00 at the time of the return, at which point your return will be free of charge. USPS return labels generated by Scarlette The Label cost $5.00 for all orders that fall back $75.00.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Items in our SALE section & items marked FINAL SALE.
- Items where tags have been removed or discarded.
- Damaged, ripped, stretched or stained items.
- Discounted items during promotional sales marked "ALL SALES FINAL".
- Items past the 14 calendar days of delivery.
- All Accessories (Sunglasses, Jewelry, etc.)
- Swimwear, for hygienic purposes.
- Bodysuits, for hygienic purposes.
Any items received that fall within our ineligible items will be returned to the customer.
- Returns are approved for online store credit if they are returned within 14 calendar days of the confirmed delivery date of your package and meet our Return Policy.
- Your Returns Portal entry will be reviewed and approved/rejected within 1 business day.
- Online store credits (e-gift cards) will be issued within 5 business days, generally sooner, of receiving your package at our facilities. Once your returned item(s) has/have been received and fully inspected, you will receive an email containing your online store credit code and balance.
- Please be advised that if you've requested a return label from our Returns Portal, USPS can take up to 5-7 business days to deliver your parcel to our facilities, depending on your location within the USA. We currently do not offer expedited return labels.
AFTERPAY & SHOP PAY RETURNS
So that your account remains in good standing, Afterpay and/or Shop Pay will continue to charge you based on the agreed upon schedule of your four interest-free installments, despite you initiating a return with us. We will still issue you a full store credit for the value of your returned items despite any balance you may still owe to Afterpay, however, you are required to finish your payment schedule for your returned order. All payments made or due to Afterpay are handled directly by the Afterpay merchant and they reserve the right to charge you based on their policies. Please contact Afterpay or Shop Pay directly if you have any questions regarding your pending installments.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, or have any questions or concerns regarding our Return Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that our Customer Care team can assist you.